top of page

Notice of change of ownership


In the event of a change of ownership, the buyer / seller must ensure that

that the change is notified to the housing association.


The notification must be made in writing so that it is presented to the housing association

- copy of the delivery note (eg deed of sale, gift certificate)

- a copy of the transfer tax

- if possible, a copy of the transfer entry in the share register


In the event of the death of the previous owner, a copy will be provided

from a book of potatoes or a book of inheritance.

It is also worth notifying because this is the way to get it

- payments away from the previous owner and correctly allocated to the new payer.

- mail sent to the correct address

It is recommended to attach a move notification to the apartment in connection with the notification

persons moving if the migration takes place.


Omistajan vaihdos
bottom of page